Pages


Gift tags and bunting

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Still on the Christmas theme, I mentioned gift tags in my previous post.  My Etsy shop Alegreya has been up and running for a few months now.  A slow start but I was excited to get some sales of my Halloween masks and as soon as October was over I started on some Christmas ideas.






So far I've designed Christmas bunting.....




...and gift tags.  Pleased with how both have turned out.  I printed the tags onto heavy weight paper 167g/m and cut out with a craft knife, punched a hole in the top and attached to my gifts.  The bunting was also printed onto card stock.  It downloads as a double-ended pennant, which then folds down over ribbon or sting.  I glued the insides together and hung up.


I'm planning on more tags and bunting with some more traditional themes.  All the items are instant downloads so there's no waiting around for the post.  Just download, print, cut out and use!  You can find the Christmas items here


Post a Comment