Pages


Friends...

Wednesday 2 July 2014

I've not been on the blog for a few weeks, mainly, because the weather has been so lovely, I've been spending all my time out in the garden, sorting out all the jobs I've been putting off!  But I did manage to spend some time making a special birthday card for a close friend of mine and here it is:


I purchased the beautiful rose photograph from Creative Market iseeyouphoto and the rest of the images came from either French Kiss Collections or The Graphics Fairy

I also met up with some of my former work colleagues and created this for a friend of mine whose really into collecting scrap-booking components and papers and she not only loves animals but is really into music.


Again images and backgrounds came from French Kiss or The Graphics Fairy.

Post a Comment