Pages


My new obsession

Saturday 31 May 2014

A month or so back, I wanted to have a go at some digital scrap-booking, so took the plunge and bought Adobe Photoshop Elements 12.  I couldn't afford Photoshop CS and so I did my research and read nothing but good things about PSE, plus it was a whole lot more affordable and supposedly easier to master!  Ha! Well I don't have anything to compare to ,but this has become a bit of an obsession for me and and I am DETERMINED to get to grips with this.  I've even started a notebook - it's as if I'm studying for an exam...

I've got to say there are some fantastic tutorials on You Tube out there and some amazing downloads, either for free or a small price.  My favourite is http://www.frenchkisscollections.com/.  Many of these people are so generous with their knowledge.

Anyway,  I had to share today's efforts.  I might be a feeble amateur, but I feel that I'm finally starting to master some of it.  :)



My gorgeous girl, Beth


A rose from my garden

All of the elements (frames, overlays and backgrounds) above are from http://www.frenchkisscollections.com/

Post a Comment